Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Thunked in T-Bay

That's Thunked,

Okay so the catch phrase hasn't caught on yet, no worries not even in my mind yet either, maybe it's a matter of time, or maybe I should just go with the classy Run you fucking dinosaur run phrase... or then again another kick at the can does just well enough.

Speaking of another kick at the can, Marco Van Basten is lucky that he gets to continue to coach the Dutch soccer team. Rumour had it, Co Adrienese, a Dutch coach that coaches the club team FC Porto was waiting on the wings if the Dutch had squeked out another 1-0 affair in there Euro 2008 qualifications. Thankfully for Van Basten and FC Porto a coaching change won't happen so soon... mind you I would have liked to see FC Porto try find another coach.

Well the US Open is getting to the grand finale, the big match up of Nadal and Federer is still on track. But no matter who wins this open it will forever be known as Agassi's swan song, and I have to say I enjoyed every minute he was on the court. He played with heart and determination, and with 23000 noisy New Yorkers behind him you would have thought you were at a soccer match. So thanks Agassi for the memories, I know my favourite will always be the time you got angry at your opponent at the US Open and decided to lob every ball he hit at you... as much as you didn't win every point it was just so funny to watch, oh and before I forget pretending to not throw the ball properly was funny as well.

Okay the pink taco, which probobly has gotten my favourite possible name for a football stadium, and leave it to my new fav. team, the Arizona Buzzsaw errr Cardinals. You'll be seeing me get my Leinart Hilton jersey shortly, or the every so popular Leinart's baby jersey, thank you USC basketball player for getting knocked up. Now if only Fred Smoot would come to the Buzzsaw that team would be complete.

In other news, I'm back in Thunder Bay, getting my life organized and setting myself up for an interesting year of classes, I'll update you more on that later, once I figure what I'm doing with my life... which sadly at this point I have no idea again. But never fear I'm signed up for a bunch of classes and we will see where the world takes me.

Back on the air hopefully this Sunday from 8 to 10pm on www.luradio.ca, I'll let you know if anything should change.

Take care all
Hup Holland Hup

1 comment: