Sunday, June 04, 2006

World Cup Guesses

Yes because I feel like making a fool out of myself I'm going to take a guess at how the rest of the tournament is going to go based on the predictions that I've made. Shall be intersting if I'm even 1/4 right after this point. Enjoy making fun of me you pundits, I'll dance like Peter Crouch if I'm correct by 50%.

1A (Poland) vs 2B (England)
Score Poland 1, England 2 ... 50 dead, cause surely we will have another riot
1C (Serbia and Montenegro) vs 2D (Mexico)
Score Serbia and Montenegro 0, Mexico 0 Shootout Mexico 4 Serbia and Montenegro 2 ... They caught the 2000 Dutch disease
1B (Germany) vs 2A (Sweden)
Germany 2, Sweden 1 ... clearly I'm hoping for a proposed match coming into effect shortly
1D (Portugal) vs 2C (Holland)
Portugal 1, Holland 2 ... revenge from 2004, Deco doesn't get that goal in and Figo finally hits his last legs
1E (Czechs) vs 2F (Australia)
Czechs 1, Australia 2 ... apparently Hiddink put something in the water
1G (Swiss) vs 2H (Tunisia)
Swiss 2, Tunisia 0... the Swiss roadblock, no woman allowed to be seen by the Tunisians
1F(Brazil) vs 2E (Italy)
Brazil 1, Italy 1 Shootout Brazil 4, Italy 5... Italy has good target practice from switching sides in previous wars
1H (Ukraine) vs 2G (France)
Ukraine 1, France 3... Cause clearly France never wishes to go away

Quaterfinals
England vs Mexico
England 2, Mexico 0... apparently the Robot just keeps going
Germany vs Holland
Germany 1, Holland 2... The orange Nazi helmets come into full effect at this game
Australia vs Switzerland
Australia 1, Switzerland 1 Shootout Australia 3, Switzerland 4
The Socceroos thuggery ends with neutrality
Italy vs France
Italy 0, France 0 Shootout Italy 4, France 3
Apparently Italy heard that taking a bath gives for quicker movement and better health

Semifinals
England vs Switzerland
England 1, Switzerland 2 ... those woman ads are really paying off
Holland vs Italy
Holland 1, Italy 1 Shootout, Holland 5, Italy 4
Okay so I got my revenge finally

Finals
Switzerland vs Holland
Switzerland 2, Holland 3
Offensive soccer, and I would be a happy happy man, no more bridesmaid for me

Okay so yes somehow I called a Holland victory, though they could quite noteable lose out at anytime with the amount of injuries they have right now, but hey it's only fan being a Dutch fan to support the Dutch team

Enjoy the world cup, it's only 5 days away.



No comments: